Tattoos have become a trend in recent years. Youngsters love to make riveting tattoo art on their bodies. And mostly, the tattoo culture is raised by public figures such as celebrities, young influencers, sportspersons, and fashion industry people. Therefore, tattoos are trending all over the world.
Taboo was widely contemplated by tattoos at the end of the 19th century. And the first tattoo shop in America was established in 1870 at Oak Street (NYC) by Hildebrandt. Further, the diaries and letters of seaman have found records from 19th-century style tattoos in naval logs.
Trend & growth
In the last decades, especially about the previous 5 to 7 years, tattoos have become famous in the US. As a result, San Diego has also been affected by the US tattoo trend. The tattoo trends, designs, and shapes are developed by the tattoo artists. A few tattoo artists run their business by offering such beautiful art with accurate services.
The individuals who want to have secret tattoos, then chest or secrete tattoos are the best options. In addition to this, the age group is also matters for this industry to grow. It is because the youngsters, musicians, celebrities, influencers, etc., are the persons who make tattoos on their bodies. It is the main reason for expanding the tattoo industry in the US and San Diego tattoo shop.
The demands for tattoos are operated by the statistics trends together with cultural trends rather than economic trends. Therefore, it looks like the tattoo trend will never become an outdated process. Also, tattoos are getting famous because they reduce stains as well as improve the quality standards. As a result, it gains social recognition with popularity. Also, the tattoos show the culture of 6000 years back. Therefore, there is no chance of getting outdated. There are different types of tattoos present today and are as follows.
Types of tattoos preferred by the youngsters
There are mostly five tattoo forms used by tattoo artists worldwide.
- Traditional – Traditional tattoo art shows the designs that come directly from the 1700s. Therefore, it aims to capture the start of the modern era of tattooing.
- Realism – The realism tattoos include a tattoo that lookalike the photo. If you give a photograph to the tattoo artist, he will make the same tattoo. This process involves realism tattooing.
- New school – As the tattooing increases, it includes many colors and funny artworks in cartoonish styles.
- Neo-traditional – After evolving the traditional tattoos, these tattoos have vibrant colors to give the interpretative quality.
- Japanese tattoos – These tattoos show the period of Edo and specially come up with orange and blue colors.
By observing the demand for tattoos, we have mentioned the growth and trend of tattoos in the US, especially in the America – San Diego region. We have also mentioned the short history of tattoos and the trending five tattoos of today.